Sunday, December 18, 2011

Well, well, well...

I don't have a blog where I can be myself. AKA... I don't have a blog that my mom and family doesn't know about. Last night before going to bed I sat and stewed awhile; toying with the idea of creating a blog soly for ranting purposes. For stupid, mundane and otherwise boring things. So I did it. Lord only knows if I will keep up with it, if I will ever get followers or anything like that. I'm not looking to be the Julie, Julia of the photography world. I just want to carve a little niche out.

A little about myself. I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom/photographer/independent Scentsy consultant. Yeah, I spread myself a little thin, but hell I love it. I'm married to who I'll call... Chuckuardo... Been married to him for 8 almost 9 years. It hasn't always been pretty and there's times that I'm sure he's felt the same way about me that I've felt about him. But despite his flaws, and mine *gasp, yes I have flaws too!* I still love him. He's my rock. My go-to guy. The one that has ALWAYS been there for me. So he deserves some props.

I have two beautiful children, who I'll call Cubby and Princess Twit respectively. Cubby's 10 and Princess Twit is 8. Why Princess Twit you ask? Because... She thinks she's a princess, which makes her look like a twit. Pretty easy. (BTW... Did you know that a twit is actually a pregnant goldfish?)

I'm obsessed with all things coach.....


Like I said, I'm a photographer... I shoot with a 10 megapixel Sony a230... Looking to upgrade my camera come tax season ($$$$). Hoping to get something that will work with my lenses I have, I'm too cheap to buy new ones and the ones I have are fabulous. 

I live in the gret state of Kansas. Don't ask me about Dorothy, Toto, the Tin Man or the Emerald City. I've seen em all, kicked Toto's ass and stole Dorothy's ruby slippers. Yeah, I said I was a rouge. That's me.

Right now that's all I can think of. But beware... There will be more... Oh yes, there will be more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment