Monday, December 19, 2011

Chocolate Covered Cherries and Fridgerator Magnets...

What else is there to do on a rainy, dreary Kansas day? I can't crochet worth a darn... My Kindle is in my bedroom and I'm limiting my reading so I don't finish it too fast... Reading Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon... Yummy book... Want to find a Talon of my own ;)

So I'm "baking". What you might ask?

What does.....
and....
make? Other than this girl a complete chocolate/cherry orgasmic mess? They make these little cuties!:


Ugh! NOM NOM NOM they're sooooo good. The almond bark I bought was the more expensive kind and that's the last time I use it... It clumped up and got nasty. Might have been from the juice of the cherries. Not so sure, this is the first time I've done it.

Got some more baking to do....

ok... a LOT of baking to do...

I'm never lonely while cooking in the kitchen.... I always have some "buddies" watching over me....
My cartoon buddies John, Paul, George and Ringo....

Mr and Mrs Doughboy from my childhood

And a pleasant reminder of Vacations past....

It's so nice to have something other than this to look at.....


Blech... The view from my kitchen window...

More to come probably later today...



No comments:

Post a Comment